Do you have what it takes to be part of our Sales Team? Apply for the position of Sales Lead with Laparkan. The selected candidate will be responsible for maintaining and growing the existing client base and generating new business to meet the strategic targets for Laparkan (Trinidad) Limited.
The position will involve all Marketing and Sales activities including prospecting, presenting, following up from meetings, providing shipping solutions and quotations, customer updates and following up until collection of revenue.
Increases sales for his/her assigned territory by positioning Laparkan services as follows:
- Implementing and reporting on Sales strategies to keep Laparkan competitive and innovative in the marketplace.
- Identifying New Clients and maintaining relationships with existing clients.
- Expedites the entire sales process and recommends logistic solutions based on client needs.
- Quotes prices, pursues P.O’s from customers to secure sales and generate revenues and communicates with customer on delivery time and up to date status reports.
- Achieves targeted margins on opportunities and achieves other key financial indicators.
- Conducts analysis, classification of clients, identifies risks and opportunities.
- Ensure a consistent approach to growing Laparkan’s Customer Base by compiling list of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on target markets and business prospects’ profiles.
- Accurately forecasting sales and formulating sales plan within assigned accounts.
- Supports the Marketing and Sales Team when required for any projects relating to Sales Opportunities. Attends seminars and marketing activities to promote the Company’s brand and image.
- Continuously drive multi-service sales and multi-year contracts for services against a defined personal target.
- Continuously seek and capitalize on opportunities to exceed the expectations of customers (internal and external) by placing a keen interest on understanding and effectively resolving customer challenges in a professional and result- oriented manner.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, services, new services, delivery schedules, marketing techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in service and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides monthly reports and analysis as required utilizing CRM software for territory and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- An Associate Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Sales, Marketing or a relevant field
- At least 3 years progressive experience in operations/sales in the Shipping /Logistics Industry, experience in the Supply Chain Industry will be an asset
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven track record in sales
- Must hold a Valid Trinidad and Tobago Driver’s License and own a reliable working vehicle.
Please note: The successful candidate must be willing to work flexible hours and demonstrate a high level of professionalism, loyalty and trustworthiness in the conduct of his/her duties.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org