LAPARKAN TRADING is an established, international leading logistics organization receiving resumes from experienced candidates for the following full-time position.
TRAFFIC/CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT – SCARBOROUGH, ONTARIO, CANADA
Requirements include, but are not limited to:
- 2 – 4 years of strong freight industry experience
- Excellent telephone, customers service, documentation and comprehension skills
- Outstanding customer service
- Must be willing to learn and follow Standard Operating Procedures and work with existing customized Freight Management System.
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work at a fast pace, multi-task, and be flexible to cross-train
- Ability to research and problem solve
- Bilingual (English/Spanish and/or English/French) an asset.
- High school or equivalent
- Associate’s Degree preferred
Position eligible for an excellent benefit package!
Interested candidates, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Laparkan is an EEOC/DRUG FREE WORKPLACE