Martin Luther King Jr. Day office hours advisory (North East Region & South East Region)
Please be advised that all North East Region (NER) offices will be closed on Monday, January 18, 2021 in observation and honor of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
Our Air Cargo office and Warehouse located at 2361 N.W. 66th Ave, Bldg. 702, Suite 210, Miami will be open for business. Our Air Cargo flight will operate on schedule on Tuesday,19th January 2021.
All other Florida offices and warehouses will be closed.
We will resume our normal business operations on Tuesday, January 19, 2021.
North East Region
(Bronx, Brooklyn, Mt Vernon, Queens, Irvington & Linden)
- Our Customer Care Center (CCC) effective from Monday 4 January 2021 Opening hours will be Monday – Friday 8:00am – 8:00pm EST, Saturday 8:00am – 7:00pm EST, Sundays 10:00am - 4:00pm EST
- New Jersey: Linden location will open 8:00 AM to 4:30PM Monday to Friday.
Irvington locations will open 9:00 AM to 5:30PM Monday to Saturday.
- New York: Brooklyn (Stanley & Church Avenue), Mt Vernon and Richmond hill (Queens). locations will 9:00 am to 5:30PM Monday to Saturday.
- Laparkan Offices are open for business, however we encourage everyone to follow the CDC guidelines and be safe.
South East Region
(Orlando, Lauderhill, Miami)
Note: Laparkan is an essential service and as such will be open for business for all of services Ocean, AIR and PAK Cargo.
- Orlando - Mon. - Fri. 9:00am - 5:30pm, Sat. 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Ft.Lauderdale - Mon. - Fri. 8:30am – 5:00pm, Sat. 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Miami - Mon. - Fri. 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Air Cargo (Office) - Mon. – Fri. 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Air Cargo (Warehouse) - Mon. – Thur. 8:30am - 6:00pm, Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Courier/Express - Mon. - Fri. 8:30am - 5:00pm
Note: Our Laparkan Toronto operations are not affected by the lockdown. We continue to offer all services - ocean, air and money transfer.
- Toronto Effective Monday, April 27th 2020, Monday – Friday 9 AM – 4 PM and Saturday 10 AM – 4 PM. Please be advised our business hours effective from January 11th, 2021 will be: Monday – Friday 8.30 AM – 5 PM and Saturday 9 AM – 4 PM
Caribbean and South America
- Laparkan Port office in Kingston and Montego Bay will close at 3pm Mon – Friday.
- JPAK offices at Sovereign Kingston and Portmore will to be open Mon-Sat 10am – 7pm.
- We are still accepting cargo for our export service to Barbados, Guyana, Jamaica and Trinidad.
- Our office is back to our normal working hours: Mondays to Fridays Fri 8:30am - 4:30pm and Saturdays 9:00am to 1:00pm (money transfer only)
Please Note: Opening hours at the Airport location are Monday to Friday – 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Maximum persons allowed in the lobby at any time is five (5). The maximum number of persons allowed in our lobby at Fontabelle is seven (7). The above opening hours will be applicable during the curfew.
Offices have reopened to the public Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm
Saturday 9am – 11:45am at our Fontabelle location only.
To ensure the safety of our customers and staff
Masks must be worn
Physical distancing protocols will be strictly enforced.
- Spaces of six (6) feet between customers
- Proper sanitization and washing of Hands
For information kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org
Trinidad and Tobago
- Head Office - Mon. to Fri - 8am - 4pm
- Point lisas - Mon. to Fri -7am - 3pm - 50 customers by appointment. For information 868 - 636 9916.
- Shed 10 - Mon. to Fri -7am - 3pm -50 customers by appointment. For information call 868-625-2552.
- Piarco - Mon. to Fri - 8am – 4:30pm
- The office is currently closed.
- However Suppliers/customers need to call (Tel:(507)431-0761/62) or send an email to (email@example.com) in order to schedule cargo delivery only Ocean cargo at this time.
GT PAK (EXPRESS)
Effective Saturday December 5, 2020 GT PAK working hours will be changed to 7:30 AM – 3:00 PM on SATURDAYS ONLY. Monday – Friday working hours remain the same. Sunday December 13th & December 20th GT- PAK will be opened from 8:00 AM – 12:00 Noon.
Freight Forwarding Division
December 5, 2020 - 8:00 AM to 12:00 NOON
December 7, 2020 – December 23, 2020 (Monday – Friday) 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday December 12, 2020 & December 19, 2020 - 8:00 AM - 12:00 NOON
Sunday December 13, 2020 & December 20, 2020 - 8:00 AM - 12:00 NOON
Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturdays - 9:00 AM – 12:00 NOON
Due to the code red alert in Suriname based on community spreading, the curfew has been adjusted to 1800h – 0600h and as a result of that, our office hours will be 0800-1500h starting 2nd June 2020.
For information contact:
- Egon Audhoe- GM ( chair ) 597-8798669 2.
- Els Daal - AGM ( Phone number 597-889-1260
- Terrence Nojodikromo- Manager General Affairs/ Management Assistant.- 597-8521081
- Aroun Bhawan- 597- 852-1474
- Howard Jodhabier- 597-8546178